Re: [dev] seif opinions?

From: Thomas <thoms3rd_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2016 03:12:23 -0300

This is interesting. Thanks for sharing.

However, as welcome as alternatives to the current PKI system must be at
this point, replacing HTTPS and the rest of what we call "the web" with
nodejs, Qt, and JSON has got to be some sort of sick joke.

Talk about having only a hammer... Mr. Crockford needs to get out of the
house more.

Sat, Sep 24, 2016 at 10:44:33PM -0700, Louis Santillan: