Re: [dev] I'm leaving.

From: Anselm R Garbe <garbeam_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2016 21:28:33 +0200

Dear 20h,

On 28 September 2016 at 15:12, Christoph Lohmann <20h_AT_r-36.net> wrote:
> I am stepping back from my maintainership and my role as an admin of
> suckless. All main projects I maintained have at least one maintainer
> left, so don’t be worried.

I wanted to say many thanks to you on this list as well for all the
work you have dedicated to suckless software and the community.
Without you, suckless.org wouldn't be what it is today and you will
leave a large gap in the suckless scene.

I'm very sad about your decision, but I have to accept it.

As stated elsewhere, we will keep the door open for you, should you
change your mind some day.
I truly wish you all the best and success in all your undertakings for
the future.

Fortunately you are not in a different world, so you surely will put
your stamp on things, but probably not with the suckless umbrella
above anymore.

Peace.

-Anselm