Re: [dev] I'm leaving.

From: Markus Teich <markus.teich_AT_stusta.mhn.de>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2016 21:43:27 +0200

Christoph Lohmann wrote:
> I am stepping back from my maintainership and my role as an admin of
> suckless.

Heyho Christoph,

keep those global warming causers in check with whatever you are focusing on
now! ;)

On a more serious note:

Thanks for your work, especially on st (which showed me that I mostly don't need
scrollback at all and can use `less` otherwise) and surf (which I never imagined
me to be using when discovering suckless, but soon I learned to love the
interface more than firefox, chrome or the bugged heap of js crap that was
called vimperator/pentadactyl).

All the best!

--Markus