Re: [dev] [surf] Webkit2 with proxy server

From: Cág <caoc_AT_riseup.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2016 20:22:02 +0000

Sylvain BERTRAND wrote:

> c++ software pulls also a c++ compiler and runtime in their
> dependencies, which
> are horrendous compared to a C compiler/miminal runtime.

And this is why the web engine should be in C, hackable, simple and
small enough
to be compiled with tcc/pcc/scc, just like other suckless software
(I haven't tried scc though, looks like active work is in progress by
glancing
at the log and hackers list).

> Moreover that design will be so fuc*ed up, it will
> generate tons of bugs and security holes to justify a good salary for
> idiotic
> bosses (or as corrupted as their coders).

"The more lines you write, the more $$$ you earn"

> I'm about to sue some french administrations over their www sites and
> my french
> bank www sites for their lack of interop with light www browsers.

Is there actually a law to support your suit?

Some say Flash/JS should (have been) disappear (-ed) with HTML5, but I
see no signs
unfortunately.

Cág