Re: [dev] freetype2/fc pain

From: David Demelier <markand_AT_malikania.fr>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2018 16:03:41 +0200

Le 23/09/2018 à 06:10, AR Garbe a écrit :
> Back in the days I also concluded that the introduction of Xinerama
> and multihead support was a bad idea after all.
>
> I'm really at a point to consider forking dwm and dmenu to simply rely
> on X11 as it used to be, perhaps with going the extra mile to remove
> Xinerama support as well and to rely on single headed setups.

Are you saying that you would like to remove the support for multiple
screens?

If yes, please don't minimize the number of multiheads setups, both at
work and at home I have two monitors. Or as Quentin said at least in a
separate patch.

However, I don't care if dwm runs on two screens without being able to
have a window in the “middle” split in both views.

Regards,

--
David