Re: [dev] [dmenu] running shell scripts in dmenu

From: Caio Barros <caio.barros_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2019 10:20:42 -0200

Em qui, 3 de jan de 2019 às 23:22, Martin Tournoij <martin_AT_arp242.net> escreveu:

> Note there is a typo in that hashbang,

oops! I was typing as I went :D. Actually in the original script I
didn't add the shebang #!/bin/sh, but I did it now

> Just reboot your system if you're unsure.

Hum, still doesn't work. If I understand correctly, dwm uses the scipt
dmenu_path to know which are the available commands. When I look to my
~/.cache folder it doesn't have my scripts in there. Maybe it is the
way I added the folder to path? I think I just added the following
lines to my ~/.bashrc file:

PATH="/home/caio/scripts:${PATH}"
export PATH