Re: [dev] suckless html to markdown (text)

From: ssd <ssd_AT_mailless.org>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2019 12:41:09 +0100

I'm afraid pandoc won't be considered suckless by most of the list, but
I would double Nick's recommendation: pandoc is the only tool that
eventually worked reliably for my tasks.

Escpecially in corporative environment, I appreciate that I can convert
accross formats,even to docx and import to / export from google docs.

Actually, I prepare also my talks with a chain of

        [markdown and tex mix] --pandoc--> pdf

unless they are reasonably simple to fit in `sent`.

--s