Re: [dev] Scrollback utility for use with st

From: v4hn <me_AT_v4hn.de>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2020 17:03:46 +0200

On Mon, Apr 06, 2020 at 04:43:04PM +0200, Laslo Hunhold wrote:
> but I first wanted to test the waters and see how the general opinion here is.

Well, unless the hardcore scrollback-is-for-wimps-and-too-hard-to-maintain crew
hid somewhere until now, there seems to be general agreement that everyone either
uses the patch or something they think of as a workaround for a missing feature.
Either way people seem to welcome the idea to have it upstream.

So do I.

v4hn

--
Michael 'v4hn' Görner, M.Sc. Cognitive Science, PhD Student
Universität Hamburg