Re: [dev] Article in line with suckless.org

From: Hadrien Lacour <hadrien.lacour_AT_posteo.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2021 07:33:16 +0000

On Sat, Aug 07, 2021 at 08:02:31AM +0200, Sagar Acharya wrote:
> I have written this article at the link below.
>
> https://designman.org/sagaracharya/blog/pretend_computer_security
>
> It enhances the value of suckless by pointing the problems in gigantic softwares. Let me know what you think.
>
> Thanking you
> Sagar Acharya
> https://designman.org

I don't want to rain hard on your parade, but your website pages load 72 kB of minified JS/CSS.

Anyway, you're correct, and that's why modularity (which needs a better interchange format than
UNIX's stream of bytes, to be honest) is important to scale better without the amount of bug
and difficulty of testing scaling similarly.