Re: [dev] Simpler WiFi alternatives

From: Jeremy <jer_AT_jer.cx>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2023 11:39:43 -0700

On 05/12/23 08:27AM, Lee Phillips wrote:
> Since the administrators of this list are unable or unwilling to block access to this loser, I'm unsubscribing. I don't need this kind of garbage in my inbox. I have plenty of other kinds of garbage already.
>

> Lee

Though I don't appreciate Mr. Fossy sexualizing children, I wouldn't
call him a loser. Tough to argue he contributes less to this mailing
list than some of the patches that come through(my own, included).

Even if we agreed that Fossy has nothing to contribute here, I believe
they are physically unable to block Mr. Fossy, simply because this kind
of moderation is costly.

You can always donate to suckless through PayPal using their teasurer's
address: finance_AT_suckless.org

Jeremy