Re: [dev] organizing programs

From: NRK <nrk_AT_disroot.org>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2023 13:37:37 +0600

On Fri, May 12, 2023 at 02:11:33PM -0400, LM wrote:
> I'd be curious to know what tools other people use on the list to
> handle organizational jobs such as time and task scheduling, todo
> lists, habit tracking, displaying/printing calendars, etc. Any
> recommendations? If you use more than one application, which programs
> work together or chain well? Thanks.

In the past I've used taskwarrior [0] for managing todos. It's a cli
application with pretty much most features you might expect out of a
todo app (and as a result of it, the source isn't as small/lean as
typical suckless style software). Not sure if this is the type of thing
you're after or not, but I figured I'd mention it.

However, I no longer use it (or any other todo application) because I
realized these "organizational" application cause more distraction than
productivity (for me at least).

[0]: https://taskwarrior.org/

- NRK