Re: Offtopic ranting | was: (Re: [Mail style feedback] ]Re: [dev] Simpler WiFi alternatives [w/ bonus oneliner])

From: Sagar Acharya <sagaracharya_AT_tutanota.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2023 09:28:18 +0200 (CEST)

Large free software is not real free software. To customize one's software to one's needs, one has to understand it, tweak it and improve it. Bloated large free software does none.

Almost all GNU software is like that. It is unfortunate but one of the key reasons why GNU software survives is because it makes users dependent on it without allowing to shift to other software. Like gcc and linux.

Thanking you
Sagar Acharya
https://humaaraartha.in

1 Jul 2023, 12:05 by dormouse_AT_plch.xyz: