Re: [dev] Minimalist software. Should I care?

From: <fossy_AT_dnmx.org>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2023 16:24:01 -0400

I feel the same way.
Even the scrollback patched into St doesn't seem right (unless there's some
other patch, I don't remember).
Tmux fixes that, and.. well.. I prefer using Tmux, and it's pre-installed on
OpenBSD, so what the hell?

multiple cut-n-paste buffers? Could be one of more important things I
discovered this month!

Have some Unix!