Re: [dev] getting rid of cmake builds

From: Sagar Acharya <sagaracharya_AT_tutanota.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2023 09:50:19 +0200 (CEST)

A better way to build is to write a build.dash script

It would simply execute in shell. I use this method. It is extremely readable and manageable. Ofc, it cannot be used for other softwares where bloatware is used!

Thanking you
Sagar Acharya
https://humaaraartha.in/selfdost/selfdost.html

22 Sept 2023, 10:17 by contact_AT_strahinja.org: