Re: [dev] [edit] Introducing edit, a simple text editor

From: Kyryl Melekhin <k.melekhin_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 11:49:35 -0400

Страхиња,

On 10/24/23, Страхиња Радић <contact_AT_strahinja.org> wrote:
> On 23/10/23 03:11PM, Kyryl Melekhin wrote:
>> Since this is my creation I might be biased, but I still think that Nextvi
>> is
>> the best suckless editor.
>
> That should be left for others to decide.
>

>> Please give it a revisit, and help me get 100 stars on github!
>
> Social networks should die. Github is one of them.[1]
>
> Say no to Microsoft, Google, Amazon, Disney, Mozilla and other globalist
> "Big Tech" corporations.
>

> [1]: https://sfconservancy.org/GiveUpGitHub/

I don't disagree. However, for the moment github is just an alternative
way to do a data backup. Hosting my own git is something I might do in
the future.
Besides, I want people to actually use my software and have some kind
of visibility.

Nobody would know of suckless.org were it not be constantly posted and
talked about
on various social media(s).