Re: [dev] [abduco] Sending stdin or string to a session from script?

From: Greg Reagle <list_AT_speedpost.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2024 15:10:26 -0500

I am looking at the man page now at https://github.com/martanne/abduco/blob/master/abduco.1 and I see that it does have a -p option described as "Pass through content of standard input to the session." I am guessing that you are using an older version. It looks like this feature was added on Mar 17, 2018, see
https://github.com/martanne/abduco/commit/fd34b98db77accb3a43f220a0639cba8132834c3