Re: Re: [dev] [st][patch] more work on the XEmbed embedder

From: Robin Haberkorn <robin.haberkorn_AT_googlemail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2024 04:44:16 +0300

On Sun, Feb 04, 2024 at 06:29:40PM +0100, Страхиња Радић wrote:

> That is how it usually works. Users submit patches, which are provided on
>
> https://st.suckless.org/patches/
>
> and (depending on context) might get merged into the upstream. This particular
> patch doesn't look like it should be in the upstream, but might be listed on
> the above URL. In any case, you should format it according to
>
> https://suckless.org/hacking/

Alright, as I have pointed out earlier, these patches are NOT ready for
inclusion even in the wiki and will almost certainly have to be redone
anyway.
The first patch by Jochen and my second patch should eventually be squashed.

Still, here are the patch files. Even with the required file names, that do
not allow you to represent properly which one comes first and which one
later. But I am sure somebody will complain about the names, if I didn't do it.