[dwm] keygrabber comparisons

From: Kurt Maier <karmaflux_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 18:43:25 -0500

Anselm's description of xbindkeys as an abomination inspired me to do
some checking. The total xbindkeys project does in fact come out to
over 11,000 LOC. I set about searching for a replacement, and I think
I found one.

It's called speckeysd, and it's a clone of a similar utility that
apparently ships with Solaris. kloc tells me it does the same job as
xbindkeys in only 191 LOC. :D

Just a heads-up for those of you still perfecting your X desktop.

Kurt