Re: [dwm] default keybindings suggestion (for the new multiviewing behaviour)

From: Jeroen Schot <schot-dwm_AT_a-eskwadraat.nl>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 11:15:33 +0200

Hi,

I agree with Sander that the new multiview mode is great and that there
should be a default keybinding for it. (In fact, this was the first
thing I did when testing it.)

But what I't like to see is toggle-view instead of add-to-view
behaviour: Pressing Mod1+Ctrl+2 adds tag 2 to the view, pressing it
again removes it. The only restriction should be that you can't toggle a
tag when it is the only one that's visible.

I also think that view_next/view_prev should be removed as the are to
confusing in multiview. Perhaps they could be replaced by view_all and
view_inverse functions?

Regards,

--
Jeroen Schot