[dwm] From Debian defaults

From: Kai Hendry <hendry_AT_iki.fi>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 18:22:12 +0100

I've moved from the Debian defaults.

http://svn.natalian.org/debian/dwm/config.h

There are links to my other X configuration files that people might find
useful.

I don't understand how the .xinitrc works. dwm restarts result in a "broken
pipe" for that info bit. I swear that top right thing was working at one point
too. :/

Any tips to debug it?

 sam$ echo blah | dwm
 dwm: another window manager is already running

I recompiled making my own Debian package. Now I fear new Debian
versions of dwm package will upgrade over my changes. Sigh.