Re: [dwm] view all again (Was: cycling tags, again)

From: David Tweed <tweed314_AT_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 14:14:08 +0000 (GMT)

| Ok, it seems to me that users (including myself) want some possibility
| of walking/iterating/viewing through all clients.

Note there's two separate issues here:

1. viewing/iterating over all clients

2. is it useful to be able to work with tags in a relative
way (eg, viewnext(), etc) as well as an absolute way.

My patch addresses both xinerama and 2; I still haven't got
a good answer for 1. Both 1 & 2 are worthy of thinking about
(regardless of if they hit mainstream dwm or only as optional patches).

cheers, dave tweed