Re: [dwm] Interesting idea by Gottox

From: Anselm R. Garbe <arg_AT_suckless.org>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 12:16:13 +0100

On Thu, Nov 30, 2006 at 12:00:36PM +0100, Sander van Dijk wrote:
> On 11/30/06, Anselm R. Garbe <arg_AT_suckless.org> wrote:
> >On Thu, Nov 30, 2006 at 11:54:20AM +0100, Sander van Dijk wrote:
> >> I know, but where do these windows go in the meantime? Are they on
> >> screen, or invisible? Tagging them with the first tag the user views
> >
> >They are invisible until a tag is selected again. However, I
> >think it will be rare that one untoggles all tags.
>
> If it'll be rare, why allow it at all? What does it provide (besides a
> conceptually ugly cornercase)?

The old behavior can be achieved through untoggling the current
tag and then toggling another, - at least to me it feels better
than not getting rid of the last tag if there is no view() at
all.

But I'm not sure after using this approach, if it's a good idea,
it needs further testing, before I will finally judge about it.

Regards,

--
 Anselm R. Garbe >< http://suckless.org/~arg/ >< GPG key: 0D73F361