Re: [dwm] Interesting idea by Gottox

From: Anselm R. Garbe <arg_AT_suckless.org>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 14:59:25 +0100

On Thu, Nov 30, 2006 at 01:41:45PM +0000, David Tweed wrote:
> functionality. I do this in my stuff by pushing/popping to temporary tags,
> but if you're thinking about stuff from the foundations then considering
> whether there's a better way to acheive this "temporary subset" effect.

One would need some mark() function, so that tag-based things like
toggletag() and tag() would have effect on such a set instead.
But I think it would mean overhead, because if I go to mark() a
client I can already tag() it differently, so the concept would
get more complex...

Regards,

--
 Anselm R. Garbe >< http://suckless.org/~arg/ >< GPG key: 0D73F361