Re: [dwm] strangeness with screen

From: Enno \ <gottox_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 07:49:20 +0100

Hi!

I'm using dwm & screen on my desktop too. I don't have any problems.

If you think the release cycle is too fast, just don't use the new
releases if the old one works fine! Thats my opinion. since at least
15 releases dwm hasn't had any dangerous bugs. (except some which
where fixed in x.x.1)

Gottox

--
http://www.gnuffy.org - Real Community Distro