Re: [dwm] Again client titles and nmaster indicator

From: Alessandro Dotti Contra <alessandro_AT_dotticontra.org>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 11:41:30 +0100

On Sat, Jan 13, 2007 at 02:36:59PM +0100, Anselm R. Garbe wrote:
|Hence I plan to replace the client titlebars with a
|new color tuple instead:
|
|BORDERBGCOLOR (border of unfocused window)
|BORDERFGCOLOR (border of focused window)

Would be nice to test it. I realized I use the title only when working
with gui apps, so the mouse approach you suggest in one of your replies
shoud fill the gap.

|Also after using the new nmaster %u indicator in the TILESYMBOL
|I conclude it's useless and ugly. I'm going to remove it as well.

I won't miss it.

ciao
alex

--
Alessandro Dotti Contra | email:      alessandro_AT_hyboria.org
Bologna, Italy          | PGP Key ID: 0x9C84C3DA