Re: [dwm] Again client titles and nmaster indicator

From: Seth Graham <sether_AT_tru7h.org>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 09:01:32 -0600

Anselm R. Garbe wrote:

> Please complain.

I complained last time, and it hasn't seemed to stop the inevitable.

I rely on the tiles quite heavily (and even hacked up a dotile() that
makes sure they're always visible for some situations), and probably
won't use any dwm that doesn't have them.

I'm not saying this to try and make a threat, but to express how
important a feature I think they are. I know it's your project, so I'll
just leave it at that.

At least dwm is stable enough that running an old version isn't a problem.