Re: [dwm] dwm-3.1 / dmenu-2.0

From: Giorgio Lando <patroclo7_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 17:22:36 +0100

Since I was one of those who complained, I would like to complete my
retractation: I really need to read only the title of the focussed client and
the suppression of the titles of the other clients makes my screen more
ordered and clean. I also like the new color scheme and the new method to mark
with a border the focussed window. May be that the border could be activated
only when there is more than one client in the view, since when there is only
one it seems redundant, but I do not know how heavy would be the impact of
this on the code.

Thanks for you work
Giorgio Lando