[dwm] status

From: Anselm R. Garbe <arg_AT_suckless.org>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 21:20:10 +0200

Well, development work will go on during the next days. Actually
I plan to release dwm-4.3 (containing certain bugfixes) until
Saturday and some initial win32 code about d4w (dwm for windows)
later on (which is planned as explorer.exe replacement).

dmenu will also be reimplemented as dm4w counterpart.

Because I recently get more in touch with the win32 platform
(due to job reasons) I also plan to design st in a more portable
way (which means using a tty-abstraction layer which will work
on both, UNIX and windows -> putty sucks ;))

So if there are people being interested in native(!) (- note no
Cygwin/X crap) win32 versions, please let me know...

Regards,