Re: [dwm] bottomstacking patch works with dwm-4.3

From: Grigorios Bouzakis <grbzks_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 02:07:10 +0300

my mail had nothing to do with yours despite the fact that i used the same
subject. its just a patch i started to use as my main layout lately and
since it occasionally didnt work after a new release in the past i thought
id ask if it could be included in the dwm source, moreover since out of all
the patches im familiar with its probably the most used. i know chances of
happening are not that many. i didnt explain anything