Re: [dwm] feature request: moving/resizing without mouse

From: Enno \ <gottox_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 08:49:44 +0200

Hi!

I agree with Sander. Mouse based resizing is easy to use and doesn't
fuck up the key bindings. It is faster and more precisely than moving
by keyboard.
Furthermore most floating windows I use are simple "OK" Dialogs, which
I really don't want to resize.
I think it's ok to maintain this feature as an extern patch, but
mainstream dwm should be simple and clean.

--
http://www.gnuffy.org - Real Community Distro
http://www.gnuffy.org/index.php/GnuEm - Gnuffy on Ipaq (Codename Peggy)