[dwm] Strange problem with feh and latest tip

From: Felix Leckow <felixleckow_AT_googlemail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 21:29:32 +0200

Running feh in fullscreen mode under dwm gives me the following warning:

"feh WARNING: Window Manager does not support MWM hints. To get a
borderless window I have to bypass your wm."

After that the feh window appears fullscreen but doesn't seem to have
focus, it doesn't accept keyboard input.

The problem disappears if Firefox is running or has been run once
before using feh.

This seems to be dwm-specific, it doesn't happen under wmii.