Re: [dwm] rules problem with gogui

From: Lavergne Thomas <thomas.lavergne_AT_reveurs.org>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 09:22:22 +0100

Hi,

sorry for my late response, I've some mail problems last days.

I will try to dig a little in dwm to swap the order and see if it works.
Up to now I've never look at the dwm code except the config file cause
all was perfect for me and doesn't have lot of time, but so many
projects..

I will post my result when finished.

Tom

--
Thomas Lavergne                       "Le vrai rêveur est celui qui rêve
                                       de l'impossible."  (Elsa Triolet)