Re: [dwm] [ANNOUNCE] dvtm - dynamic virtual terminal manager - aka dwm for the console

From: Tuncer Ayaz <tuncer.ayaz_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2007 14:52:23 +0100

On Dec 8, 2007 2:38 PM, Enno Gottox Boland <gottox_AT_gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I like the idea, but librote lacks terminal resizing. There's no
> proper library for terminal emulation now. I think we should start a
> project to implement vt100 in a library in a suckless way. What do you
> think about this idea?

Good idea. Could be definitely worthwile. Something like libvt with
dtach/screen capabilities?

Anselm, would st include any such code which could/should
be shared? Just curious as I don't know much about unix
terminal emulation other than that it is pretty outdated
compared to what Plan9 has :)

[snip]