Re: [dwm] [ANNOUNCE] dvtm - dynamic virtual terminal manager - aka dwm for the console

From: Marc Andre Tanner <mat_AT_brain-dump.org>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2007 15:33:46 +0100

On Sat, Dec 08, 2007 at 02:38:47PM +0100, Enno Gottox Boland wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I like the idea, but librote lacks terminal resizing. There's no
> proper library for terminal emulation now. I think we should start a
> project to implement vt100 in a library in a suckless way. What do you
> think about this idea?

Well i have written a patch for librote which adds terminal resizing or
what do you mean?

 http://www.brain-dump.org/projects/dvtm/librote.patch

I currently don't know to much about terminal emulation which is why i have
used librote plus i don't want to duplicate work if someone else has
already done it.

Regards,
Marc

--