[dwm] Eagerly awaiting st

From: John A. Grahor <jag_AT_techma.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 19:17:34 -0500

Anselm,

I'm eagerly awaiting the advent of st.

I wonder if you would entertain the concept of "local line editing"?

I ssh to many hosts at the far end of very slow satellite links and it
is excruciating to type commands, etc because ssh doesn't have a "line"
mode like telnet does. It would be nice if the terminal would support
"local line editing" so that a line is collected up locally on the
terminal and sent to the pty only when carriage return is hit. Any chance??

Regards,
John