Re: [dwm] Urgency hook?

From: Alexander Polakov <polachok_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 15:12:02 +0300

* Kurt H Maier <karmaflux_AT_gmail.com> [071220 11:33]:
> So is the plan to do some kind of color swap on the status bar, or can
> we do something slightly more flexible? It would be nice if we could
> treat it just like a keybinding. That way I can set an exec call in
> config.h to call a script that handles these things, and those who so
> desire could instead call a function that changes a dot color or
> something.
>

> --
> # Kurt H Maier
I think maybe a set of #defines can be nice to allow user define his own
event handling without patching source? Like this:

#include "config.h"
#ifndef buttonpresshandler
#define buttonpresshandler buttonpress
#endif

void (*handler[LASTEvent]) (XEvent *) = {
        [ButtonPress] = buttonpresshandler,