Re: [dwm] dzen replacing dwm status bar

From: Chris Webb <chris_AT_arachsys.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 10:50:30 +0000

"Anselm R. Garbe" <arg_AT_suckless.org> writes:

[Re: embedded windows]
> I'd like to keep this complexity out of dwm. I really think to
> provide a more flexible way to change the bar position and
> geometry.

One simple solution that might be sufficient: here I have two gaps
defined, a top gap and a bottom gap. During the geometry setup, I add the
top gap to sy and subtract (top gap + bottom gap) from sh.

I guess if one could limit the dwm bar to a fraction of the width of the
screen, there would also be space to the right or left of that for
something like a dzen.

Best wishes,

Chris.