Re: [dwm] A rather radical thought

From: Richard Pöttler <richard.poettler_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 18:39:13 +0200

On Wed, Apr 02, 2008 at 02:59:24PM +0200, Anselm R. Garbe wrote:
> What about getting rid of supporting the selection of multiple
> tags

I never used it, but it is more because most of the time I don't think about it,
and simply apply the same tag to two windows and switch to this one, instead of
selecting two tags. It was the same with alt+tab, but since it made it's way
into my brain, and now it's the combination I use most.

> at a time and celebrating the revival of the column layout
> of wmii again in dwm 5.0? What about getting rid of all the tiled
> layout flavors in favor for the column layout?

I like the two column layout of dwm and if I would like to have more, I would
use wmii. I would more prefer to be able to apply different column withs to
different tags.

bye
richi

--