Re: [dwm] dmenu, slock patches; slock DPMS crash

From: Anselm R. Garbe <arg_AT_suckless.org>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 00:46:06 +0200

On Wed, Apr 09, 2008 at 11:12:23AM +0200, Anselm R. Garbe wrote:

> > > Right, should be fixed in hg tip now. Please confirm this due to
> > > a recheck.
> >
> > Still crashes at DPMSForceLevel. It seems that DPMSCapable returns True
> > even with DPMS disabled...
>
> Well, then I need to add an error handler.

I pushed a changeset into hg tip of slock which attempts to fix
the DPMS issue without using a separate error handler, hence
please recheck, If the crash still occurs, there is no other
choice than wether not supporting DPMS or implementing an error
handler which ignores BadMatch errors due to DPMSForceLevel
calls.

Kind regards,