Re: [dwm] Border on fullscreen WINE apps and tag masks

From: Antoni Grzymala <antoni_AT_chopin.edu.pl>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 22:07:01 +0200

Alex Matviychuk dixit (2008-07-18, 12:13):

> Thanks for the great explanation. The masking bit makes sense now,
> however, I'm still having trouble with the behavior.
>
> xprop reads as follows:
>
> WM_CLASS(STRING) = "stalonetray", "stalonetray"

[...]

Hi, I came across a similar bug today, when xconsole and a tiny tcl/tk
would not be subject to tagging rules in current hg tip based upon the
WM_CLASS, even though this worked perfectly since the inception of dwm
basically (arg, I think there's a bug lurking around).

Putting the title along with the class helped, so maybe it will work for
you as well.

--
[a]