Re: [dwm] Asustek EEE PC 1000 Atom 1GB 40G SSD Linux Black

From: Andrius <warshke_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 12:49:24 +0300

I'm using dwm-4.7 on 901, used to use it on 701 for over 8 months.
901's screen is big enough for me, and i am using it as a helper for everydays work as a linux sysadmin. Actually, i use two pc's at once - a desktop case, which is used for xterm and firefox, and 901 - for mail, documents and personal stuff. Both pcs are running dwm and synergy(http://synergy2.sourceforge.net/), which somehow makes my life less annoying.
I carry 901 everywhere i go, it's a lifesaver when i'm at clients', but at work i can't use it as main workstation. I tried to use it with external monitor and it was not so bad experience, but i chose option with synergy.