Re: [dwm] Asustek EEE PC 1000 Atom 1GB 40G SSD Linux Black

From: Damjan Vrenčur <damjan.vrencur_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2008 14:38:22 +0200

Still using X31 almost every day. On (road) trips it is always with me.
Dirt, sand, rough handling ... and it is still alive. When it dies, I
will definitely go for a used X4* or X6*.
Two friends of mine bought eees (first generation) and I was not
impressed when tried to use them. Smaller resolution than Xes and as I
felt a lot smaller durability.
For me X is small enough to go with me everywere I want it to go and at
the same time big enough to do almost all things I want it to do. And with extended battery you get at least 5 hours of awakeness.

Don't really know about specifications of eees but from what I saw and tested X31 is far superior in every aspect of usability. And it is cheaper.

--
 Damjan Vrenčur | http://damjanvrencur.blogspot.com | GPG key: C6A3146F