Re: [dwm] window move lag

From: Anselm R Garbe <garbeam_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 15:43:06 +0100

An easy fix is grabbing the X server until the mouse release. I did
this once, but decided against it since your scenario is at least less
frequent in my own use case ;)

Another possibility would be to go the old wmi way of drawing an XORed
border onto the screen. But I really prefer the way as it is in dwm.

Kind regards,
Anselm