[dwm] regression in 5.0.1

From: bill lam <cbill.lam_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2008 14:14:53 +0800

I compiled from dwm source 5.2, and it works quite smoothly except
feh raised an X error. I googled and found a Japanese gentleman
also experienced this bug and proposed it should to be reverted. I
tried his suggestion and fixed the issue.

reference link: http://ta012ko.blog113.fc2.com/blog-entry-55.html
Comments in Japanese but program code in English.
"<--- ココ" means "<--- here"

Is there any specific reason for that change? FWIW I used nvidia and ubuntu.

--
regards,
GPG key 1024D/4434BAB3 2008-08-24