Re: [dwm] dwm + xft

From: bill lam <cbill.lam_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 11:14:40 +0800

On Thu, 11 Sep 2008, Donald Chai wrote:
> I tried adding pango+xft support because bitmap CJK fonts suck, and also

Sorry for my ignorance. The chinese font on my FF3 now looks ugly
while it previously looks quite good using ukai under gnome. Does
this patch fix all related font issue for programs run under dwm, or
this patch only fix the font issue that appeared in the top statusbar?

--
regards,
GPG key 1024D/4434BAB3 2008-08-24