Re: [dwm] [Offtopic] Virtual Server Hosting

From: Anselm R Garbe <garbeam_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 14:49:48 +0100

2008/9/12 Matthias-Christian Ott <ott_AT_enolink.de>:
> I'm currently searching for a virtual server hosting provider. I tried
> gandi.net (because suckless.org is hosted there), but as I got to know

suckless.org isn't hosted at gandi.net, I use gandi.net only as registrar.

code.suckless.org is hosted on some slicehost in California,
www.suckless.org is hosted at Bytemark in the UK. Personally I'm using
a small hoster in the UK as well called BitFolk. The old suckless.org
server is hosted at Strato in Berlin, however I cancelled the contract
and the server will only run until mid of October. So far only Uriels
stuff is hosted on the old server (cat-v.org).

Kind regards,
--Anselm