Re: [dwm] dvtm suggestion

From: '2+ <electriclightheads_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 06:23:18 +0900

hmm...
i sometimes use dvtm in dwm
well am sticking to using thangs i can get from ubuntu's packages
but this way of combining dvtm & dwm is not smart?

yes i also think that the key-bindings of dvtm is a bit tidious
but if it becomes the same with dwm
i cannot use dvtm in dwm .. right?

if there could be an interactive mode switcher for dvtm
that would be great

--
'2+
http://sarigama.namaste.jp/