Re: [dwm] nabble access

From: Matthias-Christian Ott <ott_AT_mirix.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 16:42:25 +0100

On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 03:46:44PM -0200, Carlos Pita wrote:
> Hi,
>
> what do you think about adding this list to nabble? For accessing
> through a nntp reader gmane is great, but I find nabble more
> convenient as a web interface, besides the fact that it provides very
> valuable thread alerts (in case you are suscribed to -nomail, as me).

-1

Why do you prefer nntp over E-Mail? I also can't see why thread alerts
are useful, nearly all E-Mail clients let you search within your
E-Mails. Just setup a cronjob that searches your dwm folder in your
Maildir for the keywords you want or download the current archive and
grep for the keyword.

> Best regards
> -Carlos

Regards,