Re: [dwm] Suckess Code Management

From: pancake <pancake_AT_youterm.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 18:57:14 +0100

i was using elvis so far until i started using vim. I was pretty happy with
it, but the feeling was that it was keeping so much stuff in the core
instead of delegating to external programs or scripts.

But thats true, elvis is smaller than vim :) you can publish a git/bzr/hg
branch of the last commit with your patches. I will happy try it and we
can probably use it as a playground.