[dwm] Slightly OT: Looking for decent graphics card

From: Tube <tube_AT_count0.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 17:58:06 +0200

Sorry for being a little bit off-topic but I think you're the people who might
have the clue. I'm looking for a good 2D graphics card from a manufacturer
that supports linux drivers that work. I used Matrox all the years but the
provided drivers don't run anymore with the latest version of xorg.

Any suggestion for a good power saving card?

TIA
Tube